The fun isn’t done when Christmas comes to a close. LEGOLAND Florida gets the New Year’s party started early with a Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve that features nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise Dec. 26-30, 2012. A special New Year’s themed live-action show in Pirate’s Cove Stadium is featured each night throughout the five day celebration prior to the fireworks show with a grand finale on New Year’s Eve. Watch a spectacular fireworks display with special 3D viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding LEGO bricks.
The whole family can enjoy a family-friendly party with Kids’ New Year’s Eve on Dec. 31. Kids get to rock out in Miniland USA with a live DJ Dance Party that’s sure to get the whole family moving. This grand finale features an amazing live-action show, an impressive LEGO fireworks display, and a chance to watch the BRICK Drop at just the right time for kids, midnight KST (Kid Standard Time) - otherwise known as 6 p.m. EST. Mom and Dad even have time to attend a party of their own after all the fun at the park.
- Important Reminder for LEGOLAND Florida’s Fall Operating Hours - LEGOLAND Florida Events, Discounts & Deals
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Cluster Expansion Announced for Fall 2012 - LEGOLAND Florida Events, Discounts & Deals
- ‘Tis the Season for Christmas Bricktacular - LEGOLAND Florida Events, Discounts & Deals
- Premium Pass Members Enjoy Early Chance to Soak Up Water Park Fun - LEGOLAND Florida Events, Discounts & Deals
- Kids can celebrate Halloween at Legoland Florida’s third annual Brick-or-Treat - LEGOLAND Florida Events, Discounts & Deals